Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last weekend I came to the very edge of my sanity.  It was just a matter of sleep deprivation, but it came to a boil when I discovered that someone broke through the little pass-through slot on our box office window by breaking the little blocker we lock on there when we aren't using it.  They didn't break the window, they just messed things up a little and managed to knock my receipt printer off the counter. But what really sent me off into that no-man's-land of temporary emotional insanity was that they stole my hand sanitizer. It irritates me to no end when people do pointless, petty things like this (like ripping the door lock off the bathroom door, or stealing the neat looking switch-plates we used to have in the bathrooms).

I'm not gonna lie, I stewed about this all week, I really did. Until tonight, when I realized that I have become Milton:

Excuse me, I believe you have my HAND SANITIZER!
I best get back to work on my TPS reports.

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you need to go back and watch Office Space.)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel.
    -PS

    ReplyDelete